National French Fries Day is upon us this Wednesday, July 13, and Wendy’s is getting in on the action in a big way.
To celebrate everyone’s favorite fast food treat, the famous burger chain is offering an entire week of free fries deals through its mobile app. Every day of the week has a different deal, but they all have one thing in common: free fries.
The offers are as follows:
- Monday July 11: Free Medium Fry with any Frosty mobile order purchase
- Tuesday July 12: Free Medium Fry with any salad mobile order purchase
- Wednesday July 13: Free any size fries with any mobile order purchase
- Thursday July 14: Free Small Breakfast Seasoned Potatoes With Any Mobile Order Purchase
- Friday July 15: Free Medium Fry with any size fries mobile order purchase
You can download the Wendy’s app from the App Store to get started and claim your free fries by making mobile purchases any day of the week.
If you’re looking for even more free fries, you can head to Thrillist’s guide to National Fries Day deals. Alternatively, you could head to New York, where restaurant Serendipity3 celebrates the holidays by once again offering its Guinness World Record-certified world’s most expensive fries.